I'm excited to move on to the next chapter in my life, but scared to death for so many reasons.
- Will I isolate myself from the world and never leave the house?
- Will I get insanely fat?
- Will I miss the store too much and regret this? I do love the store.
- Will I go stir crazy being home? The last time I tried to stay home I opened the store.
- What if I don't ever sell anything at a craft show ... then what will I do for part-time income? I cannot get a job at GapKids, I'd never take home a paycheck.
- Owning my store, and being the storeowner, chief decisionmaker, boss, know-it-all (I think!), merchandiser, etc. is a big part of me and gives me an opportunity to talk to other people and be creative. Will I be able to fill that another way?
- What if instead of this allowing Jason and I to spend time together he just works more?
- What if I forget that I'm more than Mom and I get stuck in a rut?
- Will the kids drive me batty? Will I drive the kids batty?
- Where will I get awesome clothes for my kids without spending a fortune?
- Where will I sell Because I'm Me stuff?
I have no doubt that this is the right decision, and really truly I'm ready and happy about it, but I feel a little like I'm jumping off a cliff ... hopefully it'll be a really cool jump, like a hang glider.