How To Take An Elephant Shoe Shopping
1a. Get elephant in Africa.
1b. Tell mother elephant. Have her know it's leaving.
1. Try to get an elephant that will cooperate.
2. Get a baby elephant to be able to get through the door.
3. Get a girl elephant. They're more interested in shoes.
4a. Walk to the store.
4. Go to a store with no glass. At all.
5. Get pink shoes.
6. Make sure the elephant likes the shoes.
7. Let the elephant choose the shoes.
8. Buy cheap ones! Not too cheap though.
9. Make the elephant happy.
10. Bring it back home.
11. Buy peanuts afterwards.
Another recent assignment was to write a ransom note using newspaper and magazine print. You really want to avoid having my children kidnap anyone you know!
Needless to say, we're having fun.
School is, however, keeping me very busy. Sewing is happening, but not regularly. Quilts are spending more time in my head than in the machine. Isn't that just the way, though, sometimes with life? As soon as my ideas make it from my head and through the machine you'll know.
In the meantime, with my new found knowledge I plan to take an elephant out for some lovely Manolo Blahniks (of her choosing). Or I might go get the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, I've also received wonderful instructions on how to do that well.