I've got all sorts of half-written posts sitting around as drafts. I just can't seem to get the thoughts out onto paper. Writer's Block, perhaps?
Things are a bit screwed up around here right now, and it's affecting my mood and my stress level. I'm hoping it's a temporary mess, but I doubt it. Sadly, the situation we're facing was predicted and doesn't come as any sort of surprise; gladly, that gave me an opportunity to at least be a little bit prepared for it. We'll get through it, we always do ... and I count my lucky stars each and every day that the kids and I are together and healthy and happy.
I think I'll just combine bits of the draft posts into a few bullet points ...
- I've completed a quilt.
- The camera broke, thus I was only able to get about two pictures of it, which are not very good at all. New camera, and a post, to come.
- Join me on Facebook and register for the pencil roll giveaway.
- We missed the craft show last weekend, but I'm planning to do another outdoor one in March.
- I'm planning to slipcover cinder blocks to provide weight to my white craft show tent so it stays in one place if it's windy.
- I'm sure that won't look strange.
- We're going camping this weekend in a tent that leaks like crazy. Seriously, morning dew pours into it.
- Chance of rain this weekend: 80%.
- I have a giant blue tarp. My tent may look like a blueberry this weekend, but we'll be dry.
- I'm thinking of buying a few more giant blue tarps to make sides for my craft show tent - just to use for overnight - though I'm sure it'd be a gorgeous look.
- I was sad that the Packers weren't in the Superbowl and watched the game for the commercials.
- I didn't know which team was which until the 4th quarter.
- Loved the last minute of the game.