I gathered all the quilt tops I've finished and added them up ... nine. And another that needs to have all the quilting stitching removed and redone (dang it). It looks like I'll be busy for a while.
I got three quilts sandwiched and stitched and took them to the regatta to hand-stitch the binding. I finished one ... and here it is.
It is, very simply, stitched in straight lines on the diagonal. Very basic, but I think it worked well.
This is one of the tops that my mother started and I finished. I'm happy with the end result, especially with the cheerful orange binding.
The backside is solid blue, nothing exciting but I think it's a good complement to the front.
And now I've only got 8 more to go (and one complete mess to fix). Woo hoo.