As the Easter and wedding seasons approach I'm finding it hard to keep up with this blog. That's a pretty good thing, right, even if it leaves me feeling a little irresponsible?
- 5 gorgeous, springy, new tie prints will be added to the shop within the next two weeks
- Easter Ties - so far gingham seems to be the way to go this year, but there many other wonderful options too
- Weddings ... how I love thee ... here is a great Pinterest board full of ideas, focusing around the most wonderful color of orange
- My computer is insanely slow, this post took over an hour to write. Thanks to Amazon and a Prime membership I should have a new one computer tomorrow
- St. Patrick's Day - it's not too late to order ties, but I'd do it in the next day or two! Here's a Pinterest board full of St. Patrick's Day goodness
- congratulations to the two winners of the Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, your prize coupons are on the way
- One of my sons has been in the newspaper, a local magazine, and on television within the last month, all for different things - as his youngest brother says, "He's EVERYWHERE".
- We visited a local nature park last weekend where the relaxing picture above was taken, we also saw alligators, bees, squirrels, and birds
- The camper is out of commission for now, while I try to figure out what it will take to fix the damaged axle, we are missing it already!
- I'm participating in a DietBet right now, while it's great motivation it isn't quite working on me ... I'm not doing too well, but not giving up (which is success in itself)
- After many years of tiring conflict and unnecessary frustration it looks like the kids and I may be keeping our house, hopefully there will be plenty of house remodel-ish type posts (on a crazy limited budget) in the future