I've been tagged by Nanette so here you go ...
1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago this month Jason had just quit/been forced out of his job where we both worked (best thing that could have ever happened ... what a blessing that turned out to be, and I left that business a few months later, as soon as he was secure in a new BETTER position) and was very aggessively job hunting, we had a 4 year old and a 5 month old, and our AC went out - in Florida where it's in the 90's in May. After a week or so we got really desperate and called an AC guy who turned out to be an angel, knew we were flat broke, and fixed our AC super inexpensively ... we ended up using him for the next 10 years at Ditto Kiddo and would still use him if we were in that area.
2. What 5 items are on my "to do" list for the day?
- get I. to sailing and gather his gear for this weekend's regatta
- get the kids through their schoolwork
- sandwich, quilt, and add the binding to at least 3 quilts by tomorrow so I can take them to the regatta
- pay bills/balance checkbook
- go to bed early and get a good nights sleep
3. What are my favorite snacks?
apples, diet coke, raw snap peas, pretzels, yogurt, girl scout cookies
4. What would I do if I were a billionare?
get a bigger house on the beach with lots of land somewhere, get a few sailboats - one for day sailing, one for longer trips, give a lot to organizations helping children, physically go with my family and help orphaned children in some capacity, eat lots of crab legs, and hire a personal trainer, oh, and get a tummy tuck and boob job
5. What are the places I have lived?
Appleton, WI, Akron, OH, Albuquerque, NM, St. Paul, MN, Tampa, FL, and southwest Florida (a few different towns within an hour of each other)
6. Who are some people you would like to know more about? Thomas Edison's wife, Mina, Picasso ... there are more, I'm sure, but that's who comes to mind.
I'm supposed to tag a few people. Want to play? Let me know or just go for it!